Like your car, your home’s HVAC systems benefit from regular and routine tune-ups. Mechanical components become run down, electrical issues develop, filters and lubrication need to be changed, and it’s always a good idea to uncover problems before they make themselves apparent. For all of these tune-up services and more, trust Ken’s Comfort Zone Air Conditioning.
We approach all tune-ups and maintenance with an eye for preventative measures. This means keeping your system functioning flawlessly, while tackling minor developments before they have a chance to become major, costly headaches. Some of our focuses when it comes to maintenance for your heating and cooling in Mabank, TX include:
- Checking your thermostat conditions, to ensure no electrical problems are present.
- Lubricating all moving parts and components.
- Inspecting and servicing drainage ports.
- Checking controls and triggers for each system.
We also provide our customers with seasonal heating and AC maintenance in Mabank, TX. Seasonal tune-ups get your system ready for high-capacity use throughout the times of year when you rely on them the most. Some of these services include:
- Evaporator and condenser coil inspection, service and cleaning.
- Refrigeration checks and adjustments.
- Blower inspection and cleaning.
- Checking pilot light and flame sensor.
- Checking gas or oil connections.
- Heat exchanger inspection and service.
Finally, in addition to all of these critical tune-up services, you can rely on us for any and all part replacements you might need. From furnace filters to belts, bearings and blowers, we’ve got a full supply of components to facilitate the right fix.
If you can’t remember the last time you had your HVAC system inspected and maintained, get in touch with us today for more information about tune-up services. We can be reached at 903-887-8711 and are happy to work with you to assess the health and needs of your heating and cooling units!