Planning on New Air Conditioning Installation in Mabank, TX This Spring? Here Are Five Things You Should KnowApril 18, 2019 11:27 pm Leave your thoughts
Even though your new air conditioning installation in Mabank, TX is now complete, it doesn’t mean that you can take a break from the maintenance that your old system received. Here are five things you should know about properly caring for your new unit so that your family is able to get the most out of your air conditioner well into the future.
- Clean air filters: Although your new air conditioning system will run with improved efficiency, taking care of the little things will still contribute to the effective operation of the unit. Making sure to change your air filters at least once each season will help cut down on debris and dirt, which will in turn keep the air clean for everyone in the house. If you have pets in the home, you may need to consider changing your filters more frequently.
- Stay on top of maintenance: It will be just as important to schedule routine maintenance with your new air conditioner as it was with your old system. In order to make sure your new system stays on track, schedule your air conditioner and heat pump maintenance in the spring, and your gas and furnace checkup in the fall.
- Make sure your unit is registered: Most manufacturers require that the equipment is registered in order to receive the full coverage warranty. Whether it is done by you or your HVAC contractor, ensure that your unit is registered so that you are able to take advantage of the full range of manufacturer benefits.
- Proper airflow: To maintain sufficient airflow to your new outside unit, remove leaves and any other debris that may have built up over the winter, and make sure to keep the area around the condenser clear throughout the summer and fall to keep your system running at optimal efficiency.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your savings: After your investment in a new system, it can be both rewarding and reassuring to see just how much money your upgrade is saving you each month. Newer energy efficient models will help you save a ton of money each year, so keep an eye on your energy bills to see just how efficient your new system is.
The best way to preserve the condition of your new air conditioning system is to make sure that you are taking care of the little things, like keeping your system clean, changing the filters regularly and scheduling all routine checkups on time to stay ahead of any issues that may develop down the line.
Whether you are looking for a qualified contractor to handle your new air conditioning installation in Mabank, TX, or you need to schedule maintenance for your new unit, contact the team at Ken’s Comfort Zone Air Conditioning. It is our mission to provide you with the same top-of-the-line air conditioning services we have offered for more than 35 years. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment or learn more—we look forward to working with you soon!
Categorised in: AC Installation
This post was written by Writer