Regular inspections are crucial to keep furnaces operating effectively and efficiently, but a lot of homeowners are unsure about what to expect from furnace inspections and other service appointments. Understanding more about the furnace inspection process can help homeowners prepare for furnace services and give them a better idea of what to expect. So, what is checked during furnace maintenance in Mabank, TX? Keep reading to find out more.
What is a furnace inspection?
A furnace inspection is a basic maintenance service that allows heating technicians to assess the condition of furnace systems and make recommendations for repairs, maintenance services and parts replacement to keep the equipment operating as reliably as possible. If you’re wondering what is checked during furnace maintenance in Mabank, TX, here is a list of some of the most common items that are included in these service appointments:
- Vent system inspection: One of the services that’s included in a furnace inspection is an checkup of the vent system. During this inspection, the technician will check for obstructions or issues that might be blocking airflow or contributing to furnace performance problems. The technician will remove any obstructions or blockages to promote more effective circulation in the heating system.
- Heat exchanger and blower inspection: HVAC technicians also check heat exchangers and blowers by testing their performance and looking for signs of damage or corrosion that might contribute to performance problems. The heat exchanger inspection checklist in Mabank, TX includes things like air pressure tests to check for leaks and visual inspections to detect signs of wear and tear. Technicians test blowers and heat exchangers to make sure they’re working effectively, and they will recommend repair or replacement if there’s something wrong with the components.
- Electrical connection checks: Faulty electrical connections can present significant safety risks for homeowners, so technicians check these connections during furnace maintenance to ensure they’re in good condition and operating safely.
- Thermostat calibration: HVAC technicians also check and calibrate thermostats to make sure the temperature settings are consistent and the thermometer is working properly to regulate indoor temperatures. This can make a big difference when it comes to optimizing the efficiency of a furnace and improving performance.
- Air filter replacement and part lubrication: This is one of the easiest but also one of the most important services HVAC technicians complete during a furnace maintenance appointment. Replacing a furnace’s air filter improves efficiency and reduces strain on the system. In addition to filter replacement, technicians also lubricate parts to keep everything moving smoothly and keep wear and tear to a minimum.
Professional furnace maintenance services
Find out more about what is checked during furnace maintenance in Mabank, TX by calling Ken’s Comfort Zone Air Conditioning. Since 1978, our family owned and operated business has been proud to provide comprehensive HVAC services to residential and commercial customers in the area. No matter what your specific needs may be, our team is here to help make sure your HVAC system continues operating as efficiently and effectively as possible. Give us a call to find out more about what we have to offer.
Categorised in: Heating Systems
This post was written by Writer